Hingoli is situated at the northern part of Marathwada in Maharashtra. Borders of Hingoli are surrounded by Akola and Yevotmal in northern side, Parbhani in western side and Nanded at south-eastern side. The district came into existence by division of Parbhani district on 1st may 1999.
- Nearest Railway Station : Hingoli.
- Biggest Railway Station : Parbhani which is connected to Delhi, Mumbai, Banglore, Hyderabad by direct train.
- Distance from Parbhani by Road : 80 Km.
- Distance from Akola by Train : 115 Km.
- Nearest Airport : Aurangabad
- Distance from Aurangabad by Road : 230 Km